Lalocura - Tobalá Orejón De Las Lluvias Batch: Madre!, 48%
Lalo works with two distinct sub-varietals of tobalá
in Minas: tobalá orejón, which prefers to grow in
the shade of trees, and tobalá chino, a smaller plant
that prefers direct sunlight.
This batch was produced from 100% tobalá “orejón”
(“big ear” tobalá, named for it’s broad pencas),
collected from the hills surrounding Santa Catarina
The agaves were harvested towards the end of the
rainy season when they yield the least mezcal, but
offer the richest flavors.
Author: Eduardo Javier Àngeles Carreño
Village: Santa Catarina Minas, Oaxaca
Maguey: Tobalà (A. Potatorium)
Oven Type: Prehispanic
Still Type: Clay Pot
Adjustment: Puntas & Colas
THE RECIPIENT IS REQUIRED TO BE 21 AND OVER IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THE ORDER
- Shipping estimates at checkout are BUSINESS DAYS (No weekends or holidays)
- Any order placed after 3pm EST will ship NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- A return request of an UNOPENED product must be made within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Note that all returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a $15.00 return shipment fee.
- Products that have been opened are NOT eligible for a return.
- A damaged package request and picture evidence of damaged items must be made within 24 hours of receiving your ‘shipment delivered’ email notification. Note that damaged products must be returned to us in order to receive a refund.
- A missing package request must be made within 14 days of receiving your ‘shipping confirmation’ email
- Please download the FEDEX app to manage your shipment (signature required, delivery drop location, etc.)