Palomas Mensajeras - Alto 48.5% ABV
Agave: A. inaequidens
Village: Oponguío, Michoacán
Roast: 3-5 days
Roasting Pit: Cylindrical pit lined with brick
Mill: Mechanical shredder
Fermentation: Agave fiber, open air wild yeast
Water: Natural spring
Fermented in: Earthen pits covered in clay and lined with oak planks
Fermentation: 6-12 days
Distillation Date: 3/19
Filipino Still: Copper bottom pot, oak plank stillhead
Number of Distillations: 2
Adjustment: Puntas, Cuerpo & Colas
Glass Aged 4 Years 2 Months
THE RECIPIENT IS REQUIRED TO BE 21 AND OVER IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THE ORDER
- Shipping estimates at checkout are BUSINESS DAYS (No weekends or holidays)
- Any order placed after 3pm EST will ship NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- A return request of an UNOPENED product must be made within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Note that all returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a $15.00 return shipment fee.
- Products that have been opened are NOT eligible for a return.
- A damaged package request and picture evidence of damaged items must be made within 24 hours of receiving your ‘shipment delivered’ email notification. Note that damaged products must be returned to us in order to receive a refund.
- A missing package request must be made within 14 days of receiving your ‘shipping confirmation’ email
- Please download the FEDEX app to manage your shipment (signature required, delivery drop location, etc.)