Neta - Tobalá (García) 47.1% ABV
Made with wild Tobalá harvested from the steep and rocky slopes of eastern Miahuatlán, this batch is a definitive expression of the interconnection of lands, plants, and peoples of the region.
Maguey(es): Tobalá (Agave potatorum x A. seemanniana)
Producer: Gilberto Aquino García
Date of distillation: April 2022
Village: Logoche, Miahuatlán
Region: Sierra Sur, Oaxaca
Liters produced: 225
Oven: Conical earthen oven
Mashing: Machete and shredder
Fermentation: Native yeasts in Montezuma cypress wood tanks
Water source: Well water
Distillation: 2x copper pot stills
Alc. Vol: 47.1%
THE RECIPIENT IS REQUIRED TO BE 21 AND OVER IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THE ORDER
- Shipping estimates at checkout are BUSINESS DAYS (No weekends or holidays)
- Any order placed after 3pm EST will ship NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- A return request of an UNOPENED product must be made within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Note that all returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a $15.00 return shipment fee.
- Products that have been opened are NOT eligible for a return.
- A damaged package request and picture evidence of damaged items must be made within 24 hours of receiving your ‘shipment delivered’ email notification. Note that damaged products must be returned to us in order to receive a refund.
- A missing package request must be made within 14 days of receiving your ‘shipping confirmation’ email
- Please download the FEDEX app to manage your shipment (signature required, delivery drop location, etc.)