San Dionisio Ocotepec, Oaxaca , 45.5%, 1L
Complex enough to enjoy on its own, at 91 proof it's also assertive enough to shine through in cocktails where lower ABV mezcales get lost.
Oscar Morales is the fourth generation of the Morales family to produce mezcal in the town of San Dionisio Ocotepec. He uses the land techniques and equipment of his father Lucio, for whom this expression is named.
OVEN: 12 ton pit
COOK TIME: 6 days
REST: 1 day
FERM TANKS: pine
FERM. TIME: 3-5 days
STILLS: 275 Liter copper alambiques
THE RECIPIENT IS REQUIRED TO BE 21 AND OVER IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THE ORDER
- Shipping estimates at checkout are BUSINESS DAYS (No weekends or holidays)
- Any order placed after 3pm EST will ship NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- A return request of an UNOPENED product must be made within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Note that all returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a $15.00 return shipment fee.
- Products that have been opened are NOT eligible for a return.
- A damaged package request and picture evidence of damaged items must be made within 24 hours of receiving your ‘shipment delivered’ email notification. Note that damaged products must be returned to us in order to receive a refund.
- A missing package request must be made within 14 days of receiving your ‘shipping confirmation’ email
- Please download the FEDEX app to manage your shipment (signature required, delivery drop location, etc.)