Maestro: "Tio" Pedro Hernandez & nephew Lalo
Village: Hills of Sola de Vega, Oaxaca
Oven: Roasted in an underground oven with quamuche firewood
Mash: Hand-mashed with wooden mallets
The agave were heaped into two pine tank fermenters with well water for 10 days
Double Distilled in clay pot stills
ABV: 49.2% ALC/VOL
Size: 750 ml
THE RECIPIENT IS REQUIRED TO BE 21 AND OVER IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THE ORDER
- Shipping estimates at checkout are BUSINESS DAYS (No weekends or holidays)
- Any order placed after 3pm EST will ship NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- A return request of an UNOPENED product must be made within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Note that all returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a $15.00 return shipment fee.
- Products that have been opened are NOT eligible for a return.
- A damaged package request and picture evidence of damaged items must be made within 24 hours of receiving your ‘shipment delivered’ email notification. Note that damaged products must be returned to us in order to receive a refund.
- A missing package request must be made within 14 days of receiving your ‘shipping confirmation’ email
- Please download the FEDEX app to manage your shipment (signature required, delivery drop location, etc.)