The idea behind this a way to explain and express to our fans that this is what Tequila would have tasted like in the 1700's, 1800's, early 1900's etc before Tequila became industrialized. Ivan really optimized this moment and effort by choosing to NOT distill with any additional ingredient but simply having his batch be at the highest allowed certified mezcal abv which is 55% alcohol or 110 Proof. This really allows the customer to understand what tequila would have tasted like historically both in aroma and texture but very much so to the 'gusto historico' (prefered historic taste) of our ancestors.
65 liters batch exclusive to Madre
THE RECIPIENT IS REQUIRED TO BE 21 AND OVER IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THE ORDER
- Shipping estimates at checkout are BUSINESS DAYS (No weekends or holidays)
- Any order placed after 3pm EST will ship NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- A return request of an UNOPENED product must be made within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Note that all returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a $15.00 return shipment fee.
- Products that have been opened are NOT eligible for a return.
- A damaged package request and picture evidence of damaged items must be made within 24 hours of receiving your ‘shipment delivered’ email notification. Note that damaged products must be returned to us in order to receive a refund.
- A missing package request must be made within 14 days of receiving your ‘shipping confirmation’ email
- Please download the FEDEX app to manage your shipment (signature required, delivery drop location, etc.)