El Samartiano - Pechuga de Pavo 46.7% ABV
A spiritual beverage, distilled in Oaxaca, Crafted by Artisanal Techniques with the Knowledge of Master Mezcalero Ambrosio Martinez Blas. The Aromas and Flavors of Mezcal Artesanal El Sanmaritano travels from Heart to Heart.
During the distillation process, only the best agave plants are selected from Santiago Matatlán. It is then baked in a conical oven lined with river stones. The grinding process is achieved in a chilean style mill, while the fermentation takes place in wooden barrels.
For double distillation, the mezcal is then run through copper wiring. This carefully crafted process is what assures mezcal artesanal El Samaritano as a unique drink for the most demanding palates.
THE RECIPIENT IS REQUIRED TO BE 21 AND OVER IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THE ORDER
- Shipping estimates at checkout are BUSINESS DAYS (No weekends or holidays)
- Any order placed after 3pm EST will ship NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- A return request of an UNOPENED product must be made within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Note that all returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a $15.00 return shipment fee.
- Products that have been opened are NOT eligible for a return.
- A damaged package request and picture evidence of damaged items must be made within 24 hours of receiving your ‘shipment delivered’ email notification. Note that damaged products must be returned to us in order to receive a refund.
- A missing package request must be made within 14 days of receiving your ‘shipping confirmation’ email
- Please download the FEDEX app to manage your shipment (signature required, delivery drop location, etc.)