CHUCHO Y PONCHO SÁNCHEZ
San Baltazar Chichicapam, Oaxaca 0522HSA, 47%, 402 bottles, May, 2022
The 2022 batch of the always popular release from the Sánchez brothers is made from 60% Jabalí and 40% espadín. The agaves are all harvested at the same time, then cooked, milled, fermented and distilled together.
The hermanos Sánchez Altamirano represent the 4th generaton of mezcaleros in the Sánchez family. Having learned the craft from their late father, the famed Faustino Sánchez, they’ve added a lifetime of their own study and experience to fine tune the process behind each batch.
OVENS: 10 ton pit
COOK TIME: 3 days
REST: 5 days
FERM TANKS: sabino
FERM. TIME: 3-5 days
STILLS: 275 liter copper alambiques
ADJUSTMENT: puntas y colas
THE RECIPIENT IS REQUIRED TO BE 21 AND OVER IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THE ORDER
- Shipping estimates at checkout are BUSINESS DAYS (No weekends or holidays)
- Any order placed after 3pm EST will ship NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- A return request of an UNOPENED product must be made within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Note that all returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a $15.00 return shipment fee.
- Products that have been opened are NOT eligible for a return.
- A damaged package request and picture evidence of damaged items must be made within 24 hours of receiving your ‘shipment delivered’ email notification. Note that damaged products must be returned to us in order to receive a refund.
- A missing package request must be made within 14 days of receiving your ‘shipping confirmation’ email
- Please download the FEDEX app to manage your shipment (signature required, delivery drop location, etc.)