Maguey: Madrecuixe Capón (A. karwinskii var.)
Producer: Hermóngenes Vásquez Garcia
Village: Logoche, Miahuatlán
Region: Sierra Sur, Oaxaca
Liters Produced: 220
Oven: Conical earthen oven
Mashing: Machete and machine mill
Fermentation: Native yeasts in Montezuma cypress wood tanks
Water Source: Well Water
Distillation: 2x in copper pot stills
Alc. Vol: 47%
Lot N: MDXHMG2205
THE RECIPIENT IS REQUIRED TO BE 21 AND OVER IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THE ORDER
- Shipping estimates at checkout are BUSINESS DAYS (No weekends or holidays)
- Any order placed after 3pm EST will ship NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- A return request of an UNOPENED product must be made within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Note that all returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a $15.00 return shipment fee.
- Products that have been opened are NOT eligible for a return.
- A damaged package request and picture evidence of damaged items must be made within 24 hours of receiving your ‘shipment delivered’ email notification. Note that damaged products must be returned to us in order to receive a refund.
- A missing package request must be made within 14 days of receiving your ‘shipping confirmation’ email
- Please download the FEDEX app to manage your shipment (signature required, delivery drop location, etc.)