Origen Raiz - Cenizo 48% ABV
Roots are strong in the fields of Durango, anchoring large, mountain agaves to the rugged landscape. Like the people, the agaves here are tough and resilient but with great heart. Their mezcal conveys the noble spirit of the earth and captures the essence of Durango.
Vinata (Destilería): El Ojo
Town: Tuitán, Durango, Mexico
Cooked in Underground Oven
Ground with Stone Tahona
Fermented in Wood
Distilled in Copper Stills
Botanical Name: Agave durangensis
Maestro Vinatero (Mezcalero): Ignacio Grijalva
THE RECIPIENT IS REQUIRED TO BE 21 AND OVER IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THE ORDER
- Shipping estimates at checkout are BUSINESS DAYS (No weekends or holidays)
- Any order placed after 3pm EST will ship NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- A return request of an UNOPENED product must be made within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Note that all returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a $15.00 return shipment fee.
- Products that have been opened are NOT eligible for a return.
- A damaged package request and picture evidence of damaged items must be made within 24 hours of receiving your ‘shipment delivered’ email notification. Note that damaged products must be returned to us in order to receive a refund.
- A missing package request must be made within 14 days of receiving your ‘shipping confirmation’ email
- Please download the FEDEX app to manage your shipment (signature required, delivery drop location, etc.)