Uruapan Charanda "Single Agricola"
Fabricante: Jose Cleofas Murguia
We would like to dedicate this unique label and traditional style Charanda to our great grandfather, Don Cleofas Murguia, who left our family with the legacy and tradition of making this beautiful cane distillate called "Charanda". This unique label is based on a bottle from the family archives dating back to 1928.
100% D.O. Estate Cane Juice
Open air wild fermented in wooden Vats, wood fired, copper pot still
Maestro Charandero Lazaro Cortes
ABV: 46.5% ALC./VOL.
Size: 750 mL
THE RECIPIENT IS REQUIRED TO BE 21 AND OVER IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THE ORDER
- Shipping estimates at checkout are BUSINESS DAYS (No weekends or holidays)
- Any order placed after 3pm EST will ship NEXT BUSINESS DAY
- A return request of an UNOPENED product must be made within 24 hours of receiving your shipment. Note that all returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus a $15.00 return shipment fee.
- Products that have been opened are NOT eligible for a return.
- A damaged package request and picture evidence of damaged items must be made within 24 hours of receiving your ‘shipment delivered’ email notification. Note that damaged products must be returned to us in order to receive a refund.
- A missing package request must be made within 14 days of receiving your ‘shipping confirmation’ email
- Please download the FEDEX app to manage your shipment (signature required, delivery drop location, etc.)